Pimp hats - blizzard hates clothies?

#0 - Jan. 26, 2007, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I was checking out the new Stylin' line of hats (eg: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=25683).

But there are only leather and mail. Come on blizzard, you know pimpin' aint easy for the priests, mages, and locks. Give us a break and put in some cloth hats!
#1 - Jan. 26, 2007, 5 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So I was checking out the new Stylin' line of hats (eg: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=25683).

But there are only leather and mail. Come on blizzard, you know pimpin' aint easy for the priests, mages, and locks. Give us a break and put in some cloth hats!

I have one called the Laughing Skull Cap of the Eagle. It looks pretty sharp.

92 AR
+27 Int
+41 Sta

It's a green but I liked all the stamina and int to it.
#15 - Jan. 26, 2007, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

now we all know Neth plays a priest. I am watching you neth.

I have admitted that I play one, it's true. I have many different characters but have said I'm currently leveling my priest to 70. ;)
#26 - Jan. 26, 2007, 5:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Say, Neth, now that we have your attention... where's all the cloth BC drop and quest gear with huge chunks of spirit?

I know stam is nice for not getting clobbered and all, but spirit tap really requires that we have, um, you know.... spirit...

Everything is stam stam stam stam. Stam is kind of a moot point when you've got PW:S up most of the time.

I've seen quite a few pieces with spi on it, in some cases it's a choice between Sta and Spi or Int and Sta. I am still trying to decide what I need most myself and have been doing a lot of gear swapping since I also PvP. (Oh look, I admitted something else to you all. The world will now end as we know it!)
#50 - Jan. 26, 2007, 7:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I found the same one but in true bliz form... the "of the eagle" is interchangable by different "of____" and the one I found was "of intellect" so mine just had 41 int on it... eagel is int and sta, wolf is agil spirit.. that sort of thing :)

There is one "of the Whale" as well with the Spi on it.