Blizz do something about [edit]

#0 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is getting so annoying, getting 10 plus spam whispers in a few hours each time I play. Starting to feel like I am watching network TV, more ads then game.
#1 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please report these users through the in-game support system.

The wrong thing to do would be to post a domain name for the company on a public message board, drawing further attention and potential customers to it.

Hence, it was removed from your title.
#4 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Well that was a quick edit of my post, These people can spam us in game with whispers and mass mails about selling _____, but yet I post the website they spam players with to complain about them and my post gets edited in under 1 minute.
I guess they give part of their profits to Blizz.

This deserves forehead man ASCII art. Thanks for not comprehending my message.
#22 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Does Blizz make attempts to stop these people, as I have used in game support to report this many times?

Yes, we do. However, the matter is not so cut and dry as "they advertise, we ban, case closed".

I would recommend inquiring on the Customer Service forum, as they are in a better position to answer detailed questions about the procedures and practices of this.

#24 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thankyou for the prompt replies Tseric

No problem. Just try to refrain from the prompt accusations in the future. My bad side is a dark, dark place. ;)
#29 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
And you realize, you just gave Pav, Batta, and Berghe another "why doesn't Blizzard ban bots" thread to ... Oh never mind.

Share the wealth, I say. ;)
#36 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm sure they'll love you even more. :P

He responds because he cares, and that's why we love Tseric. <3
#39 - Nov. 23, 2006, 7:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

He responds because he cares, and that's why we love Tseric. <3

Right back atcha, Impy. ;)