To all those celebrating your new mount....

#0 - July 15, 2008, 5:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Congratulations. I hope you're happy. Thanks for contributing to what is slowly becoming World of Casualcraft. Congratulations on your hard-earned mount. I hope you all, someday, get free level 60s, because it brings you to endgame faster. Then all of you can be run through the nurfed-to-soloable raids, get free epics, and be carried to the 2000s. Then everyone will be happy, because the game has been stripped of all challenge. And challenge is bad, right? It removes any fun in the game. I mean, seriously, what if this game was actually hard? That would suck. No one would get free stuff. :(

So have fun with your free mounts.
#101 - July 15, 2008, 7:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Congratulations. I hope you're happy. Thanks for contributing to what is slowly becoming World of Casualcraft. Congratulations on your hard-earned mount. I hope you all, someday, get free level 60s, because it brings you to endgame faster. Then all of you can be run through the nurfed-to-soloable raids, get free epics, and be carried to the 2000s. Then everyone will be happy, because the game has been stripped of all challenge. And challenge is bad, right? It removes any fun in the game. I mean, seriously, what if this game was actually hard? That would suck. No one would get free stuff. :(

So have fun with your free mounts.

Could I get some gold for my alts?
#128 - July 15, 2008, 7:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Could I get some gold for my alts?

Yeah, alts need big bags too.