If you must tell me your opinion.

#0 - July 16, 2008, 5:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Most fun class to play?

&

Most powerfull and tough , ( lets say " best " ) class for PvPs.

#2 - July 16, 2008, 5:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Most fun class to play?

&

Most powerfull and tough , ( lets say " best " ) class for PvPs.

The one you feel most comfortable playing and enjoy most. That's the one that will be the most fun for you and that you'll have the most success in with PvP. Otherwise if you don't have a connection with the class you are playing, you don't play at the top of your game. Your playstyle is what will determine what you do best at.

But that's just my opinion. ;)
#33 - July 16, 2008, 6:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Probably not priest or shaman then?

Why not? If it's what you enjoy and do well at, those are good choices as well. Then you get into "what spec?" Do you like healing, damage, living awhile, multi-tasking, stance dancing, CC, burst damage, melee etc...

I can't give my opinion on what the OP will enjoy playing because I don't know their style of play. I once was a pure melee type, but as many know, I've found I surprisingly enjoy playing a Priest now when I never thought I would or could. I have multiple characters that I enjoy for different reasons and even some that are simply created to experience different specs with.

Without knowing what someone else likes though, it's a bit difficult to say, "You'd LOVE a rogue!" Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't.

Instead, I'm giving my opinion that they should look at their own likes and playstyle preference and use that to determine the class they might best enjoy.

I know people get a bit riled up if they think the Community Team doesn't hear them or isn't answering something the way they want them to, but there really is a more appropriate way to voice your displeasure that doesn't involve derailing threads or personal attacks. Please use it so that we can avoid having to suspend people that I genuinely feel are just trying to be heard even if it's the wrong way of going about it.
#53 - July 16, 2008, 6:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
i don't really know to be honest ,

I have been playing with a hunter and i made a pally yesterday, omg pally.. just ew!

& i have a 32 rogue but i don't like it that much either lol

i am impatient to level up and all that.

& it is easy to level up with a hunter but then again i am tired of it too , just throwing arrows and wait for my pet to kill them ( bm )
haha i dont know maybe i want a new class ! I am pretty sure i have tried all of them :( lol

Hrm... Have you tried playing a Druid? You might like the versatility then. I'd suggest trying something you haven't before. You might surprise yourself with a class you never thought would be "the one" .
#78 - July 16, 2008, 6:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
LOL

OK see what scares me , !

when i go look at priests... they have around 7-10 k hp
and when i go look at a warrior 20 k hp ..
so that makes me think he will just take my hp down in a sec and i will have to work for hours to take his/hers down...

and when i ask questions like that to myself , i get confused and lost .lol

Priests can be fun in PvP. While they don't have the HP of others, they can pull out some tricks to help them survive. While you can one on one PvP, group PvP can give you an extra boost. There is a certain amount of satisfaction in knowing you saved someone from being killed by someone else just in the nick of time and being that support they need. There is also something about still being able to do some offensive work (damage, debuff, mana drain) as well.

Get your priest up past 15 and you'll start seeing a bit more of their capabilities.

Q u o t e:
Because the question was what do you find to be the most fun class and what do you find to be the most powerful class in pvp, not What is the most fun class and what is the most powerful, a subtle yet distinct difference.

We're getting into semantics here, but the OP asked what people find fun in the hope of finding what they will find fun. Rather than say what I like though specifically (though I did give examples) I wanted to find out more about what the OP found fun and inspire them to think about their own playstyle in the pursuit of finding what would be a successful and fun character for them to play. Giving my opinion on what I find fun only tells them what my style is.