A pet collector hangs up his hat...

#0 - July 16, 2008, 5:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I cant do it anymore, with all the gear and other items I need to keep for raiding and professions, I am running out of room for pets.

I have just under 30 pets.

I was really hoping to see a bottomless pet bag at some point, but alas, it has not happened yet.

Anyone else retiring from pet collection?
#53 - July 16, 2008, 4:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I cant do it anymore, with all the gear and other items I need to keep for raiding and professions, I am running out of room for pets.

I have just under 30 pets.

I was really hoping to see a bottomless pet bag at some point, but alas, it has not happened yet.

Anyone else retiring from pet collection?

I haven't retired yet. Don't you either! What will all those pets do if YOU don't give them a home?

Might I suggest though, that if you have suggestions on things we can do to help you help the fluffies, scalies and slimies, that you post in the suggestion forum? :)
#59 - July 16, 2008, 4:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

To be quite fair, I believe we've been suggesting some sort of vanity pet storage solution for years now.

Drysc made some vague references to possible solutions coming up quite some time ago.

We like our vague references. ;) It doesn't mean it still can't be discussed or more suggestions given. Though I suggest that retiring now would be bad timing perhaps.
#64 - July 16, 2008, 4:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

A green that didn't totally and completely bow down and agree to a blue post ?

I
DO
NOT
BELIEVE
IT

It's so odd that we allow them to have free will, I know. I've been trying to advocate microchips inserted into their brains to dissuade such behavior. ;)