In Wotlk will we be able to change our face?

#0 - July 17, 2008, 9:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Do you think we will be able to change our* faces in woltk, I picked the angry gnome face on my warrior and I regret it, I would rather be a happy gnome and not an angry one. Anyways, what do you guys think?

Edit- Thanks Juste for that kind observation about my horrible grammar, how will I ever repay you?
#18 - July 17, 2008, 11:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Do you think we will be able to change our* faces in woltk, I picked the angry gnome face on my warrior and I regret it, I would rather be a happy gnome and not an angry one. Anyways, what do you guys think?

Edit- Thanks Juste for that kind observation about my horrible grammar, how will I ever repay you?

No plastic surgery just yet though we will have the option to change hair and beards and at some point we may go into further changes such as tattoos.
#25 - July 17, 2008, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
How does a Tauren get a tattoo? Too much fur. :(

How about being able to change your horns or jewelry for some?
#39 - July 17, 2008, 11:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neth, as you know, not every race has facial hair. As an undead, will I be able to change my "features" instead? Like, giving my character the straps across his eyes, a rotted jaw, etc?

I'll have to find out for you. There are some things that aren't going to be able to be changed such as the rotted jaw (from what I'm aware) and I believe most changes will be more surface cosmetic. We'll let people know what other things might be able to be changed as we are able.
#46 - July 17, 2008, 11:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I don't see what else we could change though. I mean, as undead we have skin color, we have hair, hair color, face, and finally features. The features are essentially undead's equivalent to human facial hair.

I appreciate it though. ;D

Undead do have hair. It's less abundant on some than others, but that option will be there.