New Wrath Info? Please?

Forum Avatar
#0 - April 10, 2008, 5:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hai!

I was wondering if Blizzard is going to be leaking anymore Wrath info anytime soon*? i know you are having a convention in France in late June, and hopefully a BlizzCon* in August, but thats just too far away to wait.

With 2.4 being released a few weeks ago and no notice of a 2.5 unless they hit a snag in the Wrath development where it will be pushed back 2 weeks to a month, and 3.0* being released a month before Wrath hits stores and in Beta*, there's going to be a need for more info sooner or later, or face the wrath of mindless trolls with no bridge to go under and many many people, like me, asking in general for more info.

So i ask, Are the dogs going to be fed? or will we have to fend for ourselves in the MMO called Life*?

*Soon, using Blizzards' terminology, can mean tomorrow or next year
*BlizzCon is set on a date comfortable with Blizzard, August just seems...natural
*3.0 and Beta going with info from TBC and the matter of how it was released, assuming there is a Beta this time around
*Life, some people say its a myth, but i've heard stories of it existing...
#6 - April 10, 2008, 6:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hai!

I was wondering if Blizzard is going to be leaking anymore Wrath info anytime soon*? i know you are having a convention in France in late June, and hopefully a BlizzCon* in August, but thats just too far away to wait.

With 2.4 being released a few weeks ago and no notice of a 2.5 unless they hit a snag in the Wrath development where it will be pushed back 2 weeks to a month, and 3.0* being released a month before Wrath hits stores and in Beta*, there's going to be a need for more info sooner or later, or face the wrath of mindless trolls with no bridge to go under and many many people, like me, asking in general for more info.

So i ask, Are the dogs going to be fed? or will we have to fend for ourselves in the MMO called Life*?

*Soon, using Blizzards' terminology, can mean tomorrow or next year
*BlizzCon is set on a date comfortable with Blizzard, August just seems...natural

*3.0 and Beta going with info from TBC and the matter of how it was released, assuming there is a Beta this time around
*Life, some people say its a myth, but i've heard stories of it existing...

We're working on it. Just give us a bit more time. We have things in the works.
#38 - April 10, 2008, 10:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I know that you can't tell us what and when about the things you have in work....

But I really wish you could at least tell us when you *plan on* telling us what and when.

Perhaps even when you plan on telling us when you plan on telling what and when.

Unfortunately, even our plans can get altered depending on circumstances. The best I can do right now is let you know we are working on it and, hopefully, will enjoy it.