The good 'ol days....

#0 - June 20, 2008, 6:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
How many of you remember them? Simple right? Well, Now i heard of a rumur... And check it, And it turned out real....

Mounts at 30.

Why does this bother me? Did they finish ruining pvp so now they can work on ruining pve? I like it, for my alts and sort, yes But at the same time... I hate it. This isn't the game i came back to play..... Everything has to become casual. Causual casual casual.... Raiding, pvp, Epics, Money, Now they turn to PvE? No, I say they shouldn't. They can lower the cost, They can make them quicker, I don't care... But, 30 rather then 40? No, I think thats stupid... This game has been changed almost 100% since BC came out, And another expansion around the corner?

-Shakes head- I hate to see World of Warcraft in a year... But I'm a sucker, And I'll stay..

But wouldn't you love to see the good 'ol days again? Just one more time i want to do ZG and MC and all those... The REAL raids... not for gear, for fun..

Ahh... Whats the point of complaining on here? Won't have anything done anyway.... All there doing is making is 1-30, 30-60, 60-70 and soon enough, 70-80 easier to level... They need to get people in for LK to make even MORE money.. So yeah, Thats my ranting.
#19 - June 20, 2008, 6:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
“The good ole days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems.”- Billy Joel
#79 - June 20, 2008, 7:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why do the mods always make stupid posts saying about how pre-BC was horrible?

I loved it, which is why I don't even play BC.

No one is saying pre-BC was horrible. People just need to remember that everything wasn't always perfect for everyone. Also, time tends to make even things that were frustrating to people seem not as bad as they thought it was at the time. In this case though, it's rather subjective to each person's own personal experiences.