Has blizzard forgotten?

#0 - July 14, 2008, 11:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Roleplayers have gotten nothing since the Darkmoon Faire, no clothes, gathering areas, emotes, events, hell even simply opening the Ring Of Valor and adding an Arena for the alliance would be a very welcome addition. It seems blizzard has forgotten everything other than arena's and dungeons.

Hell Ravenholdt still has nothing, would it be that hard to add a little bit of fluff for some of the classes?
#15 - July 14, 2008, 11:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Have you tried doing Arenas in the Vestments of Summer? Now that's a challenge.
#21 - July 14, 2008, 11:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Not really all that related to RPing.

The entire purpose of the Fire Festival set is to have items that are nothing more than visually unique and appealing. I'm not sure why that means you get to decide it's unrelated to RP.
#45 - July 15, 2008, 12:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Just park your main in some obscure town and play an alt for that time. When you log back in, RP a hangover with no knowledge of how you got where you are, and where your pants might be.

If only items didn't destroy themselves when dropped and could actually be seen on the ground by other players. Maybe I've been playing too much Diablo II lately.
#62 - July 15, 2008, 12:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Translation:

We Don't Care.

I'll translate for you:

The original post provides untrue claims to point out true concerns.
#69 - July 15, 2008, 12:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Then perhaps we could actually have a reply that addresses those concerns, Zarhym? It's long, long, long overdue.

RP means something different to everyone. There is absolutely no content in the World of Warcraft that we design specifically to detract from a role-player's experience. Granted, there are things we can do to enhance the RP experience through a greater immersion into the lore of the game, but RP is ultimately limited to the creativity of those who partake.

#107 - July 15, 2008, 3:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
The local Renaissance Fair needs more content as well.

Trolling this thread isn't going to be tolerated by the way.