How do Blizzard employees sleep at night...

#0 - Aug. 1, 2008, 12:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
...when they have to put up with you crybabies all day?

All day, on the forums, the only feedback is COMPLAINTS- and largely stupid complaints too. Does this game have things that need to be fixed? Of course - any game, especially one of this size and complexity, are bound to have issues.

But you babies cry about EVERYTHING to the point where you paint Blizzard employees as moustache-twirling villains out to ruin your gameplay.

Is the game fundamentally broken, requiring this scope of QQ? NO. How do I know? We're still playing. If a cafe failed completely at making edible food, you'd leave. If a movie theatre failed completely at providing a comfortable environment for watching movies, you'd never go back. But we're all here - we all like the game. The game is largely fine and it, and the employees, don't deserve this level of immature bellyaching.

And yet you complain about the STUPIDEST things! Drop rates are too low! Someone else's gear has a different color than I think it should have! You made a change that didn't exist when I played the game and now I'm horribly hurt! Skills that aren't even released yet are overpowered!

I can't imagine how forum employees, GMs, and especially game developers can put up with this. They've created the most amazing game any of us have ever played, and all you can do it spit on them every chance you get.

If I were Blizzard I'd shut this game down just to get you ungrateful crybabies to shut up. I'd take my vast database of player information, and make a map of the most densely-populated areas of the world regarding WoW players. Then I'd take a tiny part of game profits and hire sky-writers to write SCREW OFF! in the sky.

You people are pathetic.
#23 - Aug. 1, 2008, 2:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I can't speak for everyone working here, but I sleep on my back each night to prevent unwanted kinks in my mustache. I don't think this thread is going to go happy places and I don't want to lose sleep over it, so it's been locked.