Do healers enjoy..

#0 - July 14, 2008, 6:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Healing? I've never healed before but imo it seems like the worst job in to group to do.
#12 - July 14, 2008, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Healing? I've never healed before but imo it seems like the worst job in to group to do.

It can be fun and strategic and sometimes even a bit hair-raising when you know you have to time a big heal just right or someone dies.
#108 - July 14, 2008, 7:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You are not being completely honest are you. It is ok, we are all friends here. We understand. <grin>

I save the big drop for when someone isn't playing as smart as they could be.. you know.. "Oh look, your healthbar has dropped... who will save you? hrm... maybe me... maybe... though you did pull all that aggro... five times in a row now...and wiped us twice..." :)
#156 - July 14, 2008, 8:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'd like healing more if Nethaera would actually respond to questions healers have in their forums about certain aspects of their classes. Except General Forum threads like "What did you have for breakfast".

We all know you don't heal.

I respond to more than that and do more than that, but if you feel strongly enough, you can feel free to email your feedback to wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com. At current, we're not at liberty to discuss specific unreleased Wrath content just yet and anything else is on the level of theorycrafting. We'd much rather people play the changes and experience them prior to getting too deep into those discussions.

As always, the Community Team as a whole actively works to monitor discussions and send feedback on to the Development Team for all classes and no one Community Team member is assigned to any particular class.

The "We all know you don't heal" types of statements always remind me of that cartoon from Christmas about the mouse that writes a letter to Santa Claus signed "All of us". I guess the people that know my capabilities have experienced it for themselves even if they don't know it's me behind the blue here. ;)