Am I a bad person?

#0 - March 13, 2010, 1:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
When I get Halls of Reflection as my random heroic on my prot pally, I don't leave immediately. Instead, I like to have fun before leaving.

I buff the group and instruct everyone to remain out of line of sight. I start the event and begin tanking the mobs. Once I have aggro on all of them, I pop Divine Shield. I immediately drop all aggro, and all of the mobs run to the healer. The healer dies. I laugh at the group from behind my bubble.

Once all 4 members are dead, I leave the dungeon.

Am I a bad person?
#5 - March 13, 2010, 1:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When I get Halls of Reflection as my random heroic on my prot pally, I don't leave immediately. Instead, I like to have fun before leaving.

I buff the group and instruct everyone to remain out of line of sight. I start the event and begin tanking the mobs. Once I have aggro on all of them, I pop Divine Shield. I immediately drop all aggro, and all of the mobs run to the healer. The healer dies. I laugh at the group from behind my bubble.

Once all 4 members are dead, I leave the dungeon.

Am I a bad person?

I think this is a terrible thing to do, and I really hope you're trolling. Regardless though, I can't imagine this thread going well, and as a result I'm shutting it down.

#14 - March 13, 2010, 1:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Oops, just down for real now. :D