Using tank addons at low-levels?

#0 - March 18, 2010, 12:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have a level 29-30 druid tank that I love playing with(because of LFG and realizing that tanking is enjoyable/playstyle's challenging) and I've been improving with the fact bears are quite interesting tanks.

Although I'm not 80, will I need to keep Omen and other tanking raid addons handy? I have DBM and Recount on my screen. If so, what kinds should I have for my level? Targeting a lot with 5-8 mobs is hard to try to get the right mob so I can taunt.
#5 - March 18, 2010, 1:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I have a level 29-30 druid tank that I love playing with(because of LFG and realizing that tanking is enjoyable/playstyle's challenging) and I've been improving with the fact bears are quite interesting tanks.

Although I'm not 80, will I need to keep Omen and other tanking raid addons handy? I have DBM and Recount on my screen. If so, what kinds should I have for my level? Targeting a lot with 5-8 mobs is hard to try to get the right mob so I can taunt.

When I was leveling my first two tanking characters a very long while ago, I made it a point not to rely on mods while leveling as I wanted to challenge myself in that role as much as possible. You can check for some druid specific tanking mods and see what's out there you might find beneficial, however.