Griftah and his little shop.

#0 - Sept. 24, 2007, 8:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
With all these nef this nerf that posts, I felt we needed something diffrent.

I know Blizz keeps a lot of stats on diffrent things, so I am curious how much money has Griftah made by ripping people off.. er selling his wares?
#25 - Sept. 24, 2007, 9:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You know what I love about Griftah? Some people out there were so FRIGGIN STUPID, they bought his stuff and then complained. Thats why they have the dranei "officer" there questioning him about his warez being a sham. Frankly I think Darwinism should have been the teacher there, but ah well.

As I'm fairly certain no one has a direct tap into my brain, I can tell you with a bit more authority that the above reasoning is not why Griftah was changed. It's all part of the story. ;)

...at least, I don't think any of you have a direct tap into my brain...

/tinfoilhat
#55 - Sept. 24, 2007, 10:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don't think many people are willing to believe in a static game like wow Griftah just happened to be the one thing they decided to add a progressive story to.

It's a shame you're unwilling to believe what is, in essence, the truth -- that Griftah has been a small foray in progressive content as we gauge certain things.

I'm the person behind making the content. I've no reason to deceive you.

It's one of the goals of my job, at the heart of it, to make the world feel more alive. The larger parts of it primarily contain holiday content and world flavor; this was a small bit of the latter.
#59 - Sept. 24, 2007, 10:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

...at least, I don't think any of you have a direct tap into my brain...

/tinfoilhat

You were sleeping and we thought it would be harmless fun...