Ulduar HM loot info

#0 - May 6, 2009, 1:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello,
This is more a question to devs or blues, but if any player have accurate info it will be welcome.

We know Ulduar have 10 bosses out of 14 which have a Hard Mode option that offers more loot with above ilvl. Thorim, Hodir, Mimiron or XT002 for example, when you activate their Hard Modes and kill them, you get an additional item with higher ilvl.

But what about Yogg-saron, Freya or Flame Leviathan?
They have different range of difficulty from doing it Easy Mode (no orbs, no adds, 4 keepers) to the real Hard Mode. Is there any difference on loot when you kill Freya with just one of her trees alive or its the same loot as killing her add-free?
I mean, Sartharion had one additional item when you killed it with one drake, two items (one higher ilvl) when you did it with two drakes and the mount when you did it with three drakes.
Flame leviathan have 4 different levels of difficulty, Freya have 3, Yoggsaron have 5. Can someone tell if there is difference between any of their different levels of difficulty?

Thanks in advance for your answers and sorry about the messy grammar, english is not my main language :-P I hope you could understand this post.
#3 - May 7, 2009, 12:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Slightly related to this threads topic, we wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that we have implemented a hotfix to several of the hard mode loot tables in order to spread around Algalon's weapon drops. Algalon still has loot that is unique to him, but we wanted to make obtaining Ulduar weapons more accessible and ultimately more fair to certain classes/builds.