We recently made some changes to items that grant stealth detection. We felt these items provided a necessary advantage in competitive PVP and forced players to use lower level equipment even when more powerful items were available to them.
This item can no longer be used in the Arena:
- Ultra-Spectropic Detection Goggles
We have removed stealth detection from the following items:
- All epic engineering goggles
We have reduced the stealth detection of the following items:
- Catseye Ultra Goggles
- Blood Guard's Dragonhide Gauntlets
- Marshal's Dragonhide Gauntlets
- Knight-Lieutenant's Dragonhide Gloves
- General's Dragonhide Gloves
- Bloodvine Lens
- Knight-Lieutenant's Dragonhide Grips
- Blood Guard's Dragonhide Grips
- The Night Watchman
All of these changes are already active and the tooltips will be updated with the next minor patch.