3D accelerator card with Dual-TMU support????

#0 - Feb. 19, 2008, 8:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay.......I finally got the whole cant find WoW.exe problem out of the way and now i ran into a new problem. Now whenever i go to start up WoW it says "Your Accelerator Card Is Not Supported By World of Warcraft. Please Install A 3D Accelerator with Dual-TMU Support.........

For any of you who didnt read my other fourm. WoW used to work fine on my computer untill it crashed and i lost all the drivers, but now i reinstalled them and must have got different ones or something, because i seem to have alot of trouble.....

Any help would be appreciated, Thank You

Incase it helps I decided to add some of my video card info.......

Name: VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP
Manufacturer: VIA/S3G
Chip Type: VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP
DAC Type: Internal

(Hope that helps)
#2 - Feb. 19, 2008, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Durendor,

This issue usually happens if you're running an NVIDIA TNT2 or Vanta class hardware, generally some type of unsupported card. Can you tell us more information about your computer? You can find most of the information if you go to Start -> Run -> dxdiag

I'll need the following info:
System tab
Operating system:
Processor:
Memory:
DirectX Version:

Display tab
Device Name:
Driver Version:
Driver Date:
Driver DDI Version:
DirectDraw Acceleration:
Direct3D Acceleration:
AGP Texture Acceleration:
#5 - Feb. 19, 2008, 9:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Where did you get those drivers from? The only Unichrome drivers that I see are dated back to November 2007. You may want to try the old ones from viaarena.com's website instead of those.

You may also want to check out our supported cards list. Yours is under the Not Supported section so there isn't much that we can do with it. http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21085
#14 - March 9, 2009, 7:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
im havivg troble fining a 3d accelerator card with - tmu supprt

I think any video card you can find in retail stores from ATI and NVIDIA have texture mapping units. What video card do you have in your current system?
#17 - March 9, 2009, 7:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Mekerakesh,

Is under the minimum requirements for WoW now....i honestly wouldn't bother trying to upgrade components in this system.

I think that guy is long gone :)
#19 - March 9, 2009, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Nah I just replied directly to the guy. I think it's the same one that posted in all-caps in that one thread I locked.