NEW NE CAT Forms

#0 - June 3, 2009, 8:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi! I just like to know if we are going to see NE Cat forms today? Or what day at least? So I can stop torturing myself and refreshing the main site every 5 minutes? kk, ty!
#6 - June 3, 2009, 9:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It'll be tomorrow later in the day. We had to jump the night elf bear form preview a little earlier than expected last week.
#28 - June 3, 2009, 10:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm guessing it had to do with someone guessing the URL to the image on the EU site because someone uploaded it before it was "officially" released

^.^

Q u o t e:
Okay here's what I'm thinking now that I've muled it over. Since the bear form went live earlier than expected, why can't the cat form release move up as well? I feel like we're being forced to wait extra, that's a bit unfair =( Z, make it all better pls. It hurts.

With previews released on such a large scale around the world simultaneously, the times and dates are coordinated well in advance. Ideally, no one accidentally posts these previews earlier than intended. :p
#36 - June 3, 2009, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited should we be?

When it comes to content previews, Blizzard's scale goes to 11. =D
#45 - June 3, 2009, 10:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Zarhym, druids are sure you can tweak a few things here and there and make cat forms show up today, right? Right!?

/whisper as our part of the deal all your colleagues are going to get a call from the dentist about some teeth pulling procedure. Do we have ourselves a deal?

But our international web and community teams need to be able to post them when we do. It's almost 6:30 AM in Seoul, and 11:30 PM in Paris. :)
#49 - June 3, 2009, 10:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
lol.

You folks are adorable. <3
#65 - June 3, 2009, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
This thread might just require the power of lolcats!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-begging-cat.jpg

Plz cn i haz kitteh?

That picture just slayed me. I think I need to go roll around in a bed of daffodils.