The US Shaman Forum

#0 - June 3, 2009, 11:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Question.

Why is Nethaera dealing with the Shaman questions when she's openly admitted the only experience she has of playing a Shaman is levelling as Enhancement?

... Considering Shaman's (prioritising Resto, as that's my main spec) is utter garbage in both PvE and PvP how can someone who's had no experience at playing the class where it is considered garbage: high end PvP (2k+, Glad range), high end PvE (hard modes) possibly know which are valid questions to submit to the developers?

I can tell a loss to my main class, that's why I'm levelling a Priest (priest isn't fotm, it's flavour of the expansion) but I cannot in all good grace accept a mediocre attempt to try and bandaid the class I rolled 4-5 years ago because of WC.

May something be done about Nethaera being 'in charge' of the Shaman questions thread when she has openly admitting to basically having zero experience at high end game play, in both PvP and PvE, as any Shaman spec? It would be most heart warming to see Meka or Sixthy take over, really.
#3 - June 4, 2009, 10:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yes I think there is some confusion here. Nobody from any Community team is assigned to just one particular class. We monitor the forums of all classes, and collect feedback from all classes too.

In the case of our current Class Q&A series, we are collecting questions from all classes across every WoW region in the world, and sending them through to our developers to be answered. We're not making major edits to the questions, so they are being sent pretty much as they are (as long as they are actual questions and not veiled suggestions! ;-)). So don't worry, we don't necessarily need to be an expert in your class to collect your questions.
#7 - June 4, 2009, 10:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When are the answers coming? Because tbh those answers will decide if i will play my shaman in the future.
We hope to have the combined global Shaman Q&A posted within a week or so. Because we are trying to ensure this is posted in all regions at the same time, multiple translations have to be made and there's been a lot of questions submitted, so it's not a super fast process unfortunately, but it is being done this way with good intent.

Q u o t e:
Thanks for your post Wryxian. This clears up a lot.
Altho i think most people would enjoy some GM posts so now and then ;)

Again, thanks for posting =)
I assume you mean CM and not GM, because there's only one forum here that GMs post in, and that's the In-Game Support forum. We would love to post more often, and we do try, but unlike the US our team is spread across multiple languages in the EU, and so there's a lot to cover. Please don't assume we don't care about you, because we most certainly do. Even if we aren't always posting, we are definitely reading and moderating and trying, every day, to post when we can.