Whats with locking threads?

#0 - June 5, 2009, 1:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is this new way of balancing PVP, lets just shut up people who still haven't rerolled DK or paladin?

15 days ban because I said that hybrids should not have same DMG as Glass cannon classes.

GG Blizzard, you can ban this account now to, you are still lame, and cannot admit that you completely lost any idea on how to fix mess you made ...

And please sometimes check numbers and classes of people in BGs, not arena only.
30% of paladins
25% of DKs
50% of all other classes

Undergeared scrub DKs and Paladins pwning scorebeards, and most other classes /quit or /reroll
#6 - June 5, 2009, 2:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Is this new way of balancing PVP, lets just shut up people who still haven't rerolled DK or paladin?

15 days ban because I said that hybrids should not have same DMG as Glass cannon classes.

GG Blizzard, you can ban this account now to, you are still lame, and cannot admit that you completely lost any idea on how to fix mess you made ...

And please sometimes check numbers and classes of people in BGs, not arena only.
30% of paladins
25% of DKs
50% of all other classes

Undergeared scrub DKs and Paladins pwning scorebeards, and most other classes /quit or /reroll

This post alone violates the following forum rules:

* Circumventing a forum ban by posting on a separate account.
* Posting insulting and flame-baiting posts.
* Posting about or re-posting a locked thread.
* Purposely defying and calling out moderation, showing blatant disregard for the forum rules.
* Posting in a harassing/insulting manner either to other players or to Blizzard itself.

I am sorry to inform you that your attempt at PvCM combat has failed due to the sheer overpowered state of the ban stick. Please make sure you familiarise yourself with the forum rules while gone: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=292921554&sid=1