Blizzard Post
So we have a blue post - see the copied form below -

with thanks

W
Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - Feb. 1, 2012, 4:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A thread such as that does not need to be made by a Blizzard employee or even an MVP. Anyone can feel free to create a thread that they believe can be constructive to try and get some well-structured and useful feedback through to us.

If you would like to see a thread similar to the one in the US started over here in the EU, then simply create one on these forums and get the discussion rolling with your own feelings and opinions on the subject :)

We always enjoy reading and compiling all of the incredible feedback that is given on these forums so that it can be sent on to the developers. So lets all get-a-typin' and post away! ^^
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - Feb. 1, 2012, 5:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/02/2012 16:38Posted by Warfaryn
OK - I thought that, not being a green, it would be ignored and lost under a swelter of OProgues/nerfnow threads, but if not... here goes:

This is quite the misconception, do not think that just because your text is not a different colour we can't see you :) We carefully read through the forums, gather the feedback and then pass that on to the development team.

My beady yellow eyes are on the lookout, Vaneras' hunting prowess is ready to track down, Takralus' Frost Nymph instincts are ready... and Wryxian is still swimming around the forums somewhere... for any feedback that is out there. Show us what you can post! :O
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - Feb. 1, 2012, 5:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/02/2012 17:12Posted by Jito
Thought she was a frost nymph....

Well I'll be...It's the angle that gets me. I fixed it, hopefully she won't be too angry! :O
Forum Avatar
Community
#12 - Feb. 1, 2012, 5:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Should be fine, as long as you don't approach her suddenly from behind. Those hind legs can produce quite a kick! :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#20 - Feb. 1, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why thank you Lightmane, it appears there is indeed an already active discussion on this :O

As this is the case, I will lock this thread and politely ask that you post on this here:

01/02/2012 17:28Posted by Lightmane
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3313031774