Turtles All The Way Down...

#0 - Feb. 5, 2010, 12:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
After probably a year of more of fishing this (off and on), maybe some 12,000 casts later (the rest were probably for leveling to max and stuff) I caught this evasive turtle mount on my first cast today while going to do the fishing daily in Borean Tundra.

Other than the Plagued Proto-drake, which took me maybe 6 months of aged yolks and pets, this one is the only RNG mount that I have; I don't think i have the patience to run Strat for the horse.
#17 - Feb. 5, 2010, 1:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
After probably a year of more of fishing this (off and on), maybe some 12,000 casts later (the rest were probably for leveling to max and stuff) I caught this evasive turtle mount on my first cast today while going to do the fishing daily in Borean Tundra.

Other than the Plagued Proto-drake, which took me maybe 6 months of aged yolks and pets, this one is the only RNG mount that I have; I don't think i have the patience to run Strat for the horse.

Congratulations! I still haven't hooked my turtle, but your story has given me continued fuel for my fishing fire. Someday, turtle, you will be mine... oh yes... you will be mine.