PVP - Unbalanced much?

#0 - June 15, 2009, 10:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Right im coming here to moan about PVP. I want blizzard to fix it.. its begginning to get to the point that i want to actually quit the game.

Basically arena is came to the point where it has became onesided. DPS+Healer combos Reign supreme whereas DPS DPS combos are failing quickly. Although some people may disagree because theres almost no doubt most DPS DPS Combos make it because of these 2 classes "Mainly" Retribution paladins and Death knights. now as an example :-

At the moment on my rogue im playing Feral druid rogue - faceplant, a little. We killed a resto druid who didnt morph into treeform quick enough before the pala even escaped sap. we both had full life and almost all of our cds. we opened up on the paladin started to dps the 27k lifed pala down. He Hand of freedomed the Kidney stun turned around and took my life from 20k down to 7k and took my druid partner from 25k to about 20k. blinded vanished healed came back.. he bubbled and took 16k of my Hp in a bubble. Druid came for him again out of cat and absolutely ravaged his life down in about 5 seconds.

Another example -: A few weeks back i was playing Warlock rogue (OP MUCH LOL) But we came against a retri paladin DK combo, now these 2.. skilless.. and braindead... what did they do? I ran in and sapped the retri paladin. opened on the dk for the obvious reason that he has 0 immunities. only to be shocked by the fact that he can become immune stun summon 2 pets and do around 20k dmg in the few seconds he is out. stunned him down and got him low. the paladin ( being silly) trinketed my sap and went straight into a blind.. only to bubble - Blessing of protection his Death knight so i couldnt hit either of them and holy lighted him, the dk dispelled his own bubble and kept the lock in combat whereas the paladin turned around in bubble SHOCKED me out of vanish and took me down.

Another problem i am currently seeing in pvp is the weakness of some classes. u may be thinking right now that Rogues are OP and im just simply QQing - But im not. i have a few friends with different classes one being a warlock. he cannot live against almost anything anymore and im sure most locks will agree with me when they say that they virtually get one shotted - This needs fixing ASAP.

Now im sure all the dks and paladins that im mainly aiming this at will come on here and QQ and probably try and insult me or my class. But they cant see the current problem - paladins run around 1 stun which is a 40 second cd and basically ur either dead or on about 3-4k hp to then be hit with a hammer of wrath which crits for around 4-6k - Instant Death.

Death knights dont seem to be just one single class.. they have immunities to everything there gargoyle hits for around 1.5-2.3k a shot there pet hits for 500-800 a hit and the death knight itself hits quite high. They have the dots of a warlock - the armor of a warrior the life of a druid the damage of a mage/rogue and the survivabilty of a paladin. And do add insult to injury how come that death knights are the ONLY class who can actually move your character? they can pull u away and chains of ice you to STOP ur movement dead.. even for a second they can spam it and own u on the spot. fair much?

my question is this - How in anyway is that fair?
Answer me that blizzard - thanks

I probably wont reread this post so ur QQs will not be read. GJ guys.

#138 - June 16, 2009, 8:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread has derailed into a flamefest, so I am removing the worst posts and locking the thread.

It is fine to discuss PvP and class balance with a passion, but do not let that passion lead to flames and insults.
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8374707867&sid=1