I keep deleting chars...

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#0 - Sept. 19, 2012, 11:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have a friend who has a habit of deleting his old character if he ever wants to create a new one. I always found it to be a strange thing to do. What if you just want to go back to your old character at some point? :O

To each their own, I guess. I am much more happy keeping all of my characters just in case. I still have the first character I ever made, a level 14 Undead rogue on the US realms :D
#1 - Sept. 17, 2012, 1:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi WoW community. My name is Denisake and I delete my characters. I've been playing WoW for about 3 years now and this rogue is the only character I've got. I reached 80/85 with quite a few classes so far (warrior, mage, hunter, rogue) but at some point something happens and, well..I delete my character...and start fresh. I always have the feeling that the new character I create will be perfect, I won't die unless it's inevitable, I will complete all the achievements, be the perfect PvP/PvE player etc. so I work hard on any new character, I spend hours,days,nights grinding achievements, everything goes according to plan, until one day I suddenly decide to delete it and make a new one. I was wondering: am I the only one having this problem?...Anyway..I hope I'll keep this rogue ... like for as long as WoW exists. I'm really curious to see what others think about this.