Breach of druid policy

#0 - June 16, 2009, 10:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It has come to my attention that there are a handful of druids out there who have reached level 80 and have begun conquering the end-game content, but have not yet gotten their Swift Flight forms. If you have played your druid for that long, it seems to me you should have come to terms with what it means to be a druid and the high demands and expectations we have on us. I find it utterly unacceptable that any druid has allowed themselves to reach 80 without first going through the necessary procedures of achieving Artisan Riding skill. What's more than that, I have learned that some druids purchased their Swift Flight forms from the trainer instead of finishing the quest line, like any truly druidic individual would. We are one of the few classes who get this useful rewards from quests, and on top of that, it's a rather fun quest. Yet, seemingly, some individuals who dare call themselves druids, thereby mocking the pureblooded druids who have chosen to follow our, though unofficial, code of druidism by trying to achieve as much as possible and reach up to the impossibly high set expectations we suffer.

Now, why did this wall of text just crit you for 2k? Because I'm of the firm belief that Blizzard should make it a bannable offence to level your druid to 80 without getting Artisan riding. It should also be bannable to obtain the skill by purchasing it from the druid trainers instead of via the quest. If a permanent ban seems a tad too harsh I suggest maybe changing the offenders classes to something more fitting for them since they don't reach the druid standards, maybe Death Knights would be appropiate for them.

Sincerely Hasselhooves
#63 - June 17, 2009, 12:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Okay enough now, time to close this thread.

Agreed!