#0 - 2009/06/17 08:20:31 PM
Q u o t e:
* The Mixology benefits from Northrend elixirs and flasks have been increased
* Added a new pattern for Flask of the North, usable by players with a high alchemy skill. The recipe is purchased from the honor potion vendor. The Flask of the North increases your spell power, attack power, or Strength for 1 hour, and is usable in arenas. It is not consumed when used.
* Endless Healing Potion and Endless Mana Potion no longer usable in arenas. Amount of health and mana has been increased, and the cooldown reduced. They are still usable everywhere else.
* No changes will be made to this profession; it will continue to have the 2 additional prismatic sockets (which can hold the new epic gems)
* Values on Northrend ring enchants increased
* Increased benefits from Hyperspeed Accelerators, Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket, and Reticulated Armor Webbing glove modifications
* Increased healing from Lifeblood (Rank 6)
* Lifeblood now scales slightly with maximum health
* Lifeblood no longer affected by global cooldown
* Master's Inscriptions increased
* Dragon's Eye gems stat bonuses increased
* Fur Lining values increased
* Toughness (Rank 6) provides more Stamina
* Master of Anatomy (Rank 6) provides more critical strike rating
* Embroideries improved
Fresh from MMO-champion.
I kinda hoped that they would give engineers the power to enchant our trinkets with some useful stats. Well, maybe next patch ?
Discuss and comment as you like :D