[BUG report] - BG queues at low levels

#1 - May 9, 2011, 7:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
completely and utterly broken since the last patch. before the patch i could get into a BG any time of the day, any day, in under 5 minutes. since the patch i am lucky if i get into 1-2 BGs per day.

the queue is normally unavailable, and always wrong. there have been countless posts on this exact issue in the pvp forums, but not a single blue post on any of them, and the GM i spoke to in-game said you were somehow 'unaware' of this bug. so i thought i would post here in the hopes of some kind of response >.>

to clarify; this is because of the patch. queues were perfect up until servers went down on patch night, and have been broken since the servers came back online after the patch.

there are the same number of people queuing for random BG as there have always been, so nothing has changed in that respect.

just waited a hour and a half to get into a BG, and when it finally popped it was AV.... but that is a different kind of QQ... back on topic: when entering the BG, everyone was talking about the huge wait times (and ofc how we all queue random, but always end up in AV, even though everyone hates it), so it certainly isn't just me or the people in the pvp forums who are experiencing this.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#48 - May 10, 2011, 7:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi there folks.

I just replied to a similar thread with the most recent update on this. You can find my post here:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1999565820?page=10#184

If you have any feedback to add after maintenance, please do so that in that thread. :)