Quitting petition - If no Balance fixing next PtrBuild.

#1 - Oct. 18, 2012, 9:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There has barely been any changes to any of the REALLY strong classes in the PTR builds that's been coming up.

If there's no REAL balance changes in the next PTR build OR HOTFIX to the Retail, then I'm !@#$ing out of here.

I am aware of the posts the Forum GMs have made, that they are paying attention to the suggestions people post. That's exactly why I'm making this thread. If they are paying attention, and are planning to give us balance fixes, then they better do it quick. I'm pretty sure there are a lot more people who's going to quit this first month cause of the way things look.

I refilled and bought MoP with the same reason as many others: We all had heard that blizzard was going to balance the PVP to some extent more than they had before.

If I'm not mistaken this was from a Athene video where he interviews a Blizzard Employee.

I could've accepted that the MMR didnt reset if the game was somewhat Balanced. But when both the MMR and the Balance is nowhere to be found... That's way below what you'd expect from the Old blizzard team.

There seem to be too many Chefs in the kitchen, messing up everything for the others. Or am i wrong with that statement ?

How could this balance slip by, with TWO MILLION BETA TESTERS?

If you're coming to this thread to leave a "dont let the door hit you on the way out" then please refrain from posting, you'll only get reported from trolling and they do forum ban people for this.
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - Oct. 19, 2012, 9:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Petition threads are against the forum rules and as such this thread has been locked. Please feel free to openly discuss the state of the game on the forums or the PTR notes, but petition threads are not allowed and as such will be locked or deleted :(