Pro-Players have their own forum on Sc2HOTS beta.

#1 - Oct. 30, 2012, 12:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why doesnt World of Warcraft have this ?

Pro players that had been topping the charts every year, such as Hydra and Kalimist. There's people for every class but i don't know all of them.
(I asked Hydra if he ever got contacted by Blizzard about the game(Since it's a fact that he is one of the best priests in the world.) and he said No)

A forum where the Proplayers can discuss the balance of the game, that goes directly to the Devs, why isnt there such a thing?

When I heard about this for the HoTS beta, I got very glad that blizzard is actually Trying this time. And HOPEFULLY wont let Sc2 HoTS turn out like the early WoL.

It's not a secret that Blizzard is having issues with balancing the game. Even Blizzard themselves probably know that they are doing things wrong.
Forum Avatar
Community
#6 - Oct. 30, 2012, 12:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Whelp, I can assure you that Ghostcrawler has said himself on Twitter that he does read the European and other language forums as well as the PvP and role forums. In an interview he did with ArenaJunkies he also said that he reads the ArenaJunkies forums too.

We also work hard to gather the communities feedback from many different sources, not only our own forums to pass it on to the dev team. Don't forget though, as has already been said in this thread: 1v1 balance is paramount in StarCraft II, while in World of Warcraft there is more than just 3v3 to consider, there is RBG's, normal battlegrounds, world PvP, PvE and many other activities. This is the main reason that a dedicated "pros" forum would not really work for World of Warcraft as well as it can for StarCraft II.

I will admit to lurking the "Junkies Only" section of the ArenaJunkies forum incredibly often, as well as posting in and reading our own PvP forums a lot. This all tied in with passing on the feedback that is found in these as well as many other locations to our developers, is there really a need for a dedicated forum like you mention?

Also, as this topic is mainly focused on PvP, it has been pushed over the the Arena and Rated Battlegrounds forum.