Looking for Likeminded People

#0 - July 6, 2009, 3:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So, after several months trying to find a guild of likeminded people I am finally accepting defeat and attempting something new, this time I will create the guild myself, only need the people, realm transfers and rerolls are not an issue to me, but I will be playing (and tanking with) this character regardless.

What I am looking for is a group of people who like to play the game as it was designed to be played, and with that I am implying following a normal progression path, learning everything by ourselves (or if you already have the experience, be patient), mastering all the content before moving up to the next tier (and by mastering I mean playing it flawlessly), and doing things at our own pace regardless of how quickly new content is released (because the new content won't be going anywhere any time soon and thus there's plenty of time to play it).

If such a group was to be formed, everything would be scheduled for late night, which is when I can be on-line due to real life constraints.

Anyone interested in participating?
#155 - July 7, 2009, 3:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thread has been derailed into a flamefest, hence the lock.

To those who helped derail this thread: Please refrain from posting if what you have to say is not on topic or is of an abusive nature. Please respect the forum rules and keep a civil tone when posting on these forums.

To the OP: Please use the guild recruitment forums and/or your realm forums for guild recruitment posts.

Thank you.