Another post for you to ignore Blizz

#1 - March 18, 2011, 5:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While im writing this, Rift's installer is running on my computer. I was at the store for my wow card and saw it lying there. So i thought to myself "Is wow screwing me over harder then this other game might if i buy it? Not likely,.. it might.. maybe it will.. but its worth forking over money to find out."

So why am i posting this? I'm not posting this to rage over how WoW sucks and i'll never come back. I might be disappointed that Rift sucks and come back, i might miss my guildies and come back, but i might also stay away alltogether if Rift doesn't suck.

The reason i am posting this, is that for a long time now Warlocks (and other classes) have pointed out over and over what is going wrong, what needs fixing and how to do this. People are feeling ignored and insulted by the lack of feedback we get. Yet you buff mages, nerf warriors and leave warlock mechanics UNCHANGED. And i want you to know that i'm no masochist. I do not pay you to have me whipped, trained, slammed and ignored because you (or your marketing team) feels no obligation to listen to its customers.

And yeah, i used the word blizz in the title. Lock this for attention seeking because it made you frown upon this. Because thats the only thing you react to, stuff that makes you frown. Not complaints, not critisism, not suggestions and certainly not the despair of people who simply ask WHY you did certain nerfs. You react on frownable posts and shut them down.
In fact, having a post locked is the only proof we have that you read what we wrote.

TL;DR Screw your customers, customers leave.

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#24 - March 23, 2011, 3:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread is going dangerously off topic, however the reason for the lock is due to attention seeking in the subject title.

Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831