What the hell happend with pvp?

#1 - June 26, 2013, 6:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Pvp is totally ruined, it's all about stun stun stun stun, it isn't even funny anymore, nor fun. the bursts of each class are unbelievable unfair, there are way to many stuns, it's just one big stun spam in fact...

What's even the point of being a blood death knight in arena, it's just for people who really can't play, neither frost or unholy, death knight doesn't require any skill to play.

Hunters don't even need to do anything, as beast mastery, the pet does all the work for you, stampede also, you just gotta spam arcane shot + your pets attack and 90% chance you win.

Elemental and Enhancement shamans, if you have them in arena, you know in an instant, take him down, the reason is, their burst is to powerfull, even for nooby death knights..

Warlocks have way to many defences and fear spams, you can solo low rating arenas as a warlock, i know for sure.

Frost mages are the worst of all, all melees are F*cked against them, it's unbelievable that they get buffed every F*cking patch, they are the only ones you gotta nerf the most...

Rogues can litterly one-shot you, all they do is Cheap shot, Cheap shot, Kidney shot, Kidney shot, Blind... and repeat it, fighting against a rogue is 75% of the time not even possible..

Feral druid, also such a rogue-ish class, stun stun stun stun dead, those freaking cats are annoying me.

And most of all...
Monks... what the hell is this sorcery, they are immune the whole time for melee attacks etc. me as warrior, can't do a Sh*t against them, i hate them the most, for real, Ring of piece, and all the immunitys are so F*cking overpowered.

My point is, pvp doesn't have any logical sence anymore, to many stuns, fears, charms, disorients etc... Blizzard can atleast make sure nobody has an anticlass anymore... just make it...fair again.
Forum Avatar
Community
#18 - June 27, 2013, 11:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Locking this thread because all of the text is far too big and heavy meaning that it's starting to tilt to the side. We must save the text before it falls over!