I Need Some Help With Macro's

#1 - July 12, 2013, 12:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey everybody

So I'm a newly leveled Frost Mage and I'm looking into doing serious arenas at a later stage.

Right now I need some help with my targeting. Obviously clicking sucks, especially through a hunters entire zoo trying to find him. Also, tab targeting is annoying when sometimes it takes two clicks to change targets, sometimes only one, and half the time it targets the enemy's pets as well.

So obviously the answer is a macro for each target :) I know how to make the macros' it's just that I's like to bind them to my mouse wheel (Scroll up/Scroll down), however when i do this it automatically removes my ability to zoom in/out (obviously). What I'm trying to do is bind two buttons to Scroll up/down, but only place the macros on that button during arena, so that the zooming works fine when im outside of arena.

Is anyone getting what I'm trying to say? :D
Forum Avatar
Community
#14 - July 12, 2013, 2:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd just like to take this opportunity to help spread the word on this somewhat hidden feature since it can come really handy for PvP and not so many people seem to be aware of its existence.

12/07/2013 15:29Posted by Easydragon
there's an option in the game to make Tab only target players and not pets / totems
You can find it here: Open “Key Bindings” - > Scroll down to “Targeting Functions” -> change TAB to “Target Nearest Enemy Player”