Bring back Isle of Quel'Danas

#1 - Aug. 21, 2012, 4:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey

I remember back in the old days (TBC), when I used to do dailies in Isle of Quel'Danas, maybe not only because of the dailies, but also to have some pvp action. It was one of my favorite places back in tbc and i also think the community agrees.
I think it would be awesome if you guys could bring back Isle of Quel'Danas. If bringing back Isle of Quel'Danas is not an option and it doesn't really fit the story of World of Warcraft, you could always make a smiliar place like Quel'Danas, a natural place, where you could have a dungeon and a raid, just like in Quel'Danas where you had and still have Magisters' Terrace and Sunwell.
I know you guys have Tol Barad the place for dailies and pvp actions, but to be honest, i don't really see Tol Barad being that attractive.
The reason might be because its environment is pretty much just dark. Pretty much the opposite of Quel'Danas where the environment is pretty much green.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and I hope you guys take feedback from it, that would be apperciated!
Forum Avatar
Community
#14 - Aug. 21, 2012, 5:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
21/08/2012 17:53Posted by Nogekult
I remember back in the old days (TBC), when I used to do dailies in Isle of Quel'Danas, maybe not only because of the dailies, but also to have some pvp action.

I loved Isle of Quel'Danas. I was rarely there for the dailies though, mainly for the constant PvP. It is the same for Tol Barad and the Molten Front, running around the quest areas and enjoying the PvP fun. :D

21/08/2012 17:53Posted by Nogekult
The reason might be because its environment is pretty much just dark. Pretty much the opposite of Quel'Danas where the environment is pretty much green.

This is because it was a place of majesty for the high elves; it was a lush beautiful landscape now mixed with the green taint of the Burning Legion, it created quite a bright landscape. Whereas Tol Barad is an island that emanates an aura of death and darkness because of the ferocious battles that took place there, the landscape has that nearly unlivable look.

I personally like the grim style of Tol Barad, it suits the history of the location. The same goes for the Isle of Quel'Danas. To each his own, right? :)