best memories of your time playing wow

#1 - July 30, 2012, 3:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
what are you best/fondest memories of your time playing wow?

mine probably doesn't sound very exciting to most, but for me it was when i first got to shattrath city. i started playing just around the time TBC was released, knew virtually nothing about the game at all (still don't lol) and only really started playing because a friend introduced me.

but once i'd started to get into the game a little i found out about shattrath and made it my goal to get there, choose a side (aldor/scryer) and then crack on to 70. for somebody like me who doesn't really play games much (except for this and angrybirds hehe) it was a great moment, and one i still remember now.

so for all the other jolly and upbeat people who remain, what are your fondest memories of your time playing wow? :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - July 30, 2012, 3:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For me it'd be my very first character. A night elf in the woods of Teldrassil back in 2005... Being almost entirely new to the MMO genre, Azeroth was just breathtaking for me. During my adventures through Azeroth, I still look fondly at Blackrock Depths, Stratholme and Blacwing Lair. Those places always had something special going on for me.

In TBC I definitely enjoyed Hellfire Peninsula. Yes, the zone is barren, as you'd expect, but for some reason it was just *cool*.

In Wrath that was definitely travelling around Storm Peaks. The ambience, the environment... a great place :-)