Garrison...but will I have to do it for each alt

#1 - Nov. 8, 2013, 10:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I love the garrison shizzle,
But will I have todo it for each of my alts like the farm.
Or will it be elegantly shared account wide.
Feels like that part was left out in the blizzcon.

They improved soo much account wide things. I feel if this garrison will again be one that needs to be done for each alt...well it just makes me feel detached of all my chars. They are all the same person so I feel they should all enjoy one garrison, like one happy big family. (including treehugs)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Nov. 15, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
15/11/2013 17:44Posted by Ciene
It's best to wait a few months before questioning things. Even Blizzard themselves don't have everything set out what they want to, or are trying to do with Garrisons. They've got the base concept, and some things put in place. When the BETA is out then will be the best time to throw in ideas of permitting alts to use Garrisons, although personally if the items are tradable i would love to be able to have an Alt with a Garrison to use buildings my main doesn't.

It's fine to question and debate, that's where we get the great feedback from (as long as it's done constructively!) :D

But yeah, I think you have the right idea, we just announced this awesome new feature and it's HUGE, with details that still have to be decided and ironed out. We love hearing your thoughts on it all, so keep 'em coming!
Forum Avatar
Community
#55 - Jan. 5, 2015, 3:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/01/2015 14:57Posted by Ihealyouz
Would have been awesome if it was account wide.. now it feels more like a pain to gather all recources and level all the followers.. again.. and again.. and...

We're looking into ways to make Garrisons a bit more friendly in future patches for those of you who enjoy alts. We see that Garrisons are a bit too much for you guys right now.