Hunter pet deals 300k dmg in arena

#1 - Nov. 4, 2013, 2:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

I was playing 2v2 last night against a BM hunter and a rogue. Actually more against the hunters pet.. The pet started of killing my resto shaman with two hits!! And then me with three hits, including a 300k crit kill command and a 150k crit claw.. (I have half grievous, half tyrannical gear). I have never hit that hard in arena's.

How is this possible? And why is this possible?
Forum Avatar
Community
#6 - Nov. 4, 2013, 1:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for letting us know about this particular issue. This is an issue where hunters are able to increase the power of their pets and deal rather large amounts of damage in a short period. I'm happy to let you all know that we are aware of this and have managed to create a hotfix that should solve the problem. We very recently applied this fix to the game and it should take effect once your realm is restarted, so you shouldn't be encountering Hunter pets with extremely powerful attacks for long. :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#43 - Nov. 5, 2013, 9:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hunters should no longer be able to buff their pets to perform the damage that's been mentioned here as this bug should now be fixed after the restarts that occurred on realms last night. If you happen to still be encountering this bug, then please let us know.