The lack of Revealing male plate on Orc characters

#1 - Sept. 18, 2012, 2:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello, my name is Rhak. Rhak is a Death Knight by the way. I am wanting to bring to light my concern regarding my male orc and his transmog options!

As a testosterone fueled leviathan of war I feel that going into battle barechested will maximise my manliness, sadly World of Warcraft does not allow me to do this without taking off my chest piece. I think that this is unfair. I have been exploring transmog options that will allow me to bear my pecks and show everyone I am killing how manly I am.

After looking through wowhead, I have found about 20 trillion sets of armour that will allow a woman to do this but not a single one that will allow my male character to go topless. Why is this? Could you please either put in an option to not show my chestpiece or put a non statted transmog item into the game that will let me achieve a similar thing. Note that there is already a leather chest in the game that allows people to do this, all I am asking is that Rhak can do it too.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#23 - Sept. 19, 2012, 1:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
18/09/2012 15:59Posted by Jaelin
As a testosterone fueled leviathan of war I feel that going into battle barechested will maximise my manliness
This particular phrase bears greatness, I must say!

Might I recommend the use of Durotan's Battle Harness to display at least part of your manly upper body when charging into battle?