BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS IN BGs, DO SOMETHING!

#1 - Aug. 11, 2013, 7:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
In _EVERY BG_ i enter there are like 50% bots or more, you say youre adressing this issue but its just a straight lie.. you could easily hire someone to join bgs all day long and warn these bots by yourself. I understand that you are afraid of losing subscribers, but in most cases i think a warning and a temp ban is enough.

But seriously ,, enough allready. It really takes ALL the fun of doing bgs.. wich is something i normally love in this game..
Forum Avatar
Community
#14 - Aug. 12, 2013, 8:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Actually, for each botter we allow to continue botting, we potentially stand to lose more than we gain for a single subscription, just out of the sheer inconvenience it causes other players. I made a post about this before, which sheds light on things for you.

12/08/2013 02:51Posted by Hermitus
They can fix it in no time, they dont want to. They calculate all the time about it. Is there better money with or without bots, well you can clearly see what did they calculated.

As always, please continue giving us constructive feedback about your experiences, but all-caps titles aren't allowed.