Healbot 5.0.4 causing FPS issues

#1 - Aug. 29, 2012, 6:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello everyone.

So, i downloaded the MoP Beta Healbot (i know this isn't the "real" 5.0.4 one but i needed it) and it seems to reduce my FPS down to 12-13. Anyone have any idea why? By the way, i'm not interested in "Healbot sucks" comments, if you want to include that in your reply, how it's a bad addon for healing anyway, you can just bugger off. ^^

This is the one i downloaded: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21295-HealBotcontinuedMoPBeta.html

Thanks.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - Aug. 31, 2012, 10:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It's very usual for addons to have some glitches for a few days after any patch has been deployed. This particular patch, being a pre-expansion one, will have an even bigger impact over addons, so sometimes authors will have to fix completely broken functions or optimize others.

I’d give it at least a couple of weeks before you start wasting too much time trying to solve the issue by yourself, usually these things just solve themselves by updating the addons after a while.
Meanwhile you can use the default interface, and if you haven’t used it for a while, you may be happily surprised with all the improvements and new features that it now has.