Auto-disabling WoW healing :(

#1 - Nov. 26, 2012, 3:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi,
Ive got a problem with wow healing not being shown. I want wow to show healing over targets I heal, I tick that option but seems like it ticks-off after some time or after relog etc. I have no idea how to fix that, guess it might be connected to SCT addon, but I tried every possible settings in this addon and it doesnt help. I would delete this addon but I use for very important thing for me which is showing what I purged from target...

here is print screen of my settings in wow and in this addon (note that healing in wow is disabled at this screen, i want this to be enabled but like i said - it turns off dont know why)
http://speedy.sh/ZjmU8/a.jpg
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Nov. 30, 2012, 3:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's definitely possible and likely that the issue is connected with SCT configuration or with some other addon.
I’d recommend that you try disabling SCT just to see if the problem is really coming from there. If SCT is really the culprit here, I’m sure it will be just a matter of messing around with the configuration or, worst case scenario, a bug that will eventually get fixed.

You also have some alternatives, you can switch your healing scrolling texts from WoW’s default ones to SCT, or find a different scrolling text addon, there are quite a few…
MSBT is quite good.