World Quest: Necrodark Assault

#1 - June 15, 2016, 2:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I flew into Thunder Totem and this quest popped immediately.

Nothing is happening. There's nothing to click to start. Can't get into the bolas launchers. No hostile mobs.

I used the elevator to go down. Nothing inside either. Left via the Path of Water exit and ran out to see if the mobs were down below. Nothing. The quest dropped from my log. Went back inside Thundertotem and quest popped again. I then saw someone exiting the elevator. They disappeared immediately as if phased when I ran up. Took the elevator down and once I got below, now the elevator is completely gone.

Looks like phasing may be borked there again with this patch.

Edit: Yep. It appears I'm in a phase all by myself. I see players leaving TT via the bridges, but there's no one here actually in TT with me. I can't get rid of this WQ either to return to 'normal' TT. The fishing pools down below have disappeared as well, which is the whole reason I came here to start with.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#8 - June 20, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Oops! This one wasn't quite done, but accidentally wasn't removed from the rotation. Should be fixed in the next build, sorry!

Should be a new world quest available for you to complete your Emissary Quest at the 6 hour mark!