Demon Invasion Event Test June 16-17

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - June 16, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We got some great data from the demon invasion Beta test last week! With thanks to all the testers who participated, we're going to hold another invasion test this week.

On Thursday, June 16th, starting at 19:00 CEST, we will activate the Demon Invasion realm in the Legion Beta. This Beta realm will be dedicated to testing the pre-expansion demon invasion event with as many testers as possible for approximately 24 hours, and we expect to remove the realm after 24 hours have elapsed.

We ask that all Beta testers please join us in focusing testing on the demon invasion realm when it is available. Other Beta realms will not be available during this 24-hour test.

Please direct your pre-Legion event feedback to the Beta General Discussion forum, and please direct any feedback you have about other Legion subjects to the appropriate dedicated subforum.

Thanks again! We’ll see you at the defense of Azeroth!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - June 16, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
16/06/2016 13:05Posted by Tiamancer
Is this again going to be a PVP realm? I would love to help test the invasion event but I want to experience the event - not ganking. PVE realms represent a higher percentage of players than PVP realms do (I believe), so does this test have to be a PVP realm like last time?

It should be a PvE realm this time. It was wrongly flagged as PvP realm last time for a few hours but was switched.