World of Warcraft Now Includes Warlords

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - May 19, 2016, 4 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Warlords of Draenor was added to World of Warcraft on Tuesday. We took a similar approach with the previous expansion prior to the launch of Warlords of Draenor, and the response was very positive. This makes it easier than ever for new players interested in the upcoming Legion expansion to get into the game, and gives returning players a chance to catch up on content prior to the new expansion’s launch.

Level 90 character boosts are no longer available (though players who purchased Warlords of Draenor prior to this change this will still be able to claim the included boost). Players who want to boost a character can either pre-purchase Legion, which includes a level 100 boost, or purchase a standalone level 100 boost.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - May 19, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Forgive me if this sounds dense, but I purchased the chest, including all games up to Pandaria. Does this mean that I can now continue into Draenor, or does it mean that anyone that NOW buys the chest gets WoD as well?

You should be able to continue into Draenor and to 100. You just won't have a 90 boost to use.