Discipline Priest Feedback -- Build 21531 -- 21-Apr

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - April 21, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please feel free to reply to this thread with feedback you have on this specialization in the most recent version of the Legion Alpha.

You'll find class designer notes on this build here.

This thread and subforum are for class feedback. We may not be attentive to other threads on this subject. Please confine discussion in this thread to issues related to this spec only.

Thank you!
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#7 - April 22, 2016, 4:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/21/2016 03:36 PMPosted by Arthaz
purge the wicked now procs power of the dark side, hooray!

04/21/2016 03:45 PMPosted by Totallite
You fixed Power of the Dark Side and Purge the Wicked... what am I supposed to complain about now?

I couldn't deprive you of the excitement of discovering this on your own when the build went out.

It looks like something may be off with Shadowfiend, but in general, the existing bugs that we knew of with Atonement and level scaling should be fixed--please let us know if you see any more issues.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#13 - April 22, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Those situations are relatively rare, and spells like Shadow Mend are perfectly serviceable, if suboptimal (sometimes hardly even suboptimal) ways to get through them. Talents like Penitent, Grace, and CoW can also help a great deal when it comes up.

There's nothing wrong with choosing talents to suit that situation--that's the sort of thing we want to be happening with talents.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#16 - April 23, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/22/2016 02:33 AMPosted by Sixthumbs
Purge still doesn't bounce as it's supposed to (now that we know what it's supposed to do). At least in the open world. I'm adding some mobs with halo, they all stack up and Purge doesn't get spread sometimes.

Next build, PtW should correctly jump to targets that are behind you.