Genuine Alpha Question

#1 - April 20, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Now that the Release date is out and we are pretty close to it, in very few months the Alpha is gonna turn off and A lot of us have not touched or got to try our new classes/games.

Can we please get an Beta stage so more of us could be invited? Not everyone but at least a bigger amount.

Even if it is few a weekend or a specific time. I Really want to try out the classes and I feel quite unsure about the classes and if they are fun because so far many of Youtubers have stated for a lot of classes are either OP or worthless or simplified etc. I really not sure if I should trust them and I'd love it if we could get a really short access to try couple of things quickly

This has been burning me up for couple of weeks and after seeing the release date I just hit me even harder.

Can we get some Genuine response from an MVP or Blue please about this?

I might be wrong which in this case I doubt it because I do not feel I will pre order it If everyone on alpha says negative stuff about the classes.

Thanks

Boxxyqtt
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - April 20, 2016, 9:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The Legion pre-patch (which will be deployed to live realms later this year) will include all of the class changes. This will give you time to get familiar with the changes before Legion is released.