Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#1 - April 11, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please use this thread to provide feedback, bug reports, and other discussion of the Nythendra encounter. At this stage, feedback on mechanics and clarity are particularly appreciated. We are aware that tuning is far from final right now, with artifacts, classes, and specs in flux.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#400 - April 11, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Obviously we've been experiencing significant technical issues. We've been trying to diagnose them, but they're beyond the scope of anything that can be addressed in the short-term (infrastructure/back-end issues, as opposed to just a simple code bug that can be fixed). As such, we're canceling today's tests. They'll be rescheduled.

I realize it's frustrating to carve time out of your schedule and then be unable to actually play. If there were anything we could do to prevent this, we would, but an alpha/beta environment is inherently less stable and polished because of how things are changing constantly, both in obvious player-facing ways but also in terms of behind-the-scenes tech. I apologize, but I honestly can't say that it won't happen again - it might. The disclaimers that accompany each raid testing announcement aren't just empty words.