What Expansion did you begin in?

#1 - March 25, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Really as the title says, what expansion did you start the game in and what was your first character?

Mine was beginning of Wrath on my step dads account, he allowed me to play it and I made a Warrior. I fell in love with the game instantly. Then he deleted that toon ( I had 100G I thought I was rich!), so I bought my own account and all that. Made a warlock, used the tanking pet as I used the wand's to kill everything. Realized there was something called a Death Knight (Sounded really freaking cool at the time, so I wanted one.)

Well, come to find out I needed a level 55? to make one. Crap, so I leveled up the lock, made the DK and fell in love with it as well. And here I am. (Not this specific character)

Well, thanks for listening. I'd like to hear what everyone else's experiences were.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#27 - March 25, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I began in the original base game after getting my box signed on launch night. Leveled to 60 as a Troll Holy Priest. It was slower going than it needed to be but dual-specialization didn't exist back then and I wanted to be useful for groups.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#62 - March 25, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/25/2016 02:38 PMPosted by Abrex
Leveled to 60 as a Holy Priest..

Absolute.

Mad man.

Well, I DO work in community. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#349 - March 28, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/25/2016 01:56 PMPosted by Toolatenow
Really as the title says, what expansion did you start the game in and what was your first character?

Mine was beginning of Wrath on my step dads account, he allowed me to play it and I made a Warrior. I fell in love with the game instantly. Then he deleted that toon ( I had 100G I thought I was rich!), so I bought my own account and all that. Made a warlock, used the tanking pet as I used the wand's to kill everything. Realized there was something called a Death Knight (Sounded really freaking cool at the time, so I wanted one.)

Well, come to find out I needed a level 55? to make one. Crap, so I leveled up the lock, made the DK and fell in love with it as well. And here I am. (Not this specific character)

Well, thanks for listening. I'd like to hear what everyone else's experiences were.

Original Alpha then Beta, then launch as a Priest. ;)

I remember getting to 40 though before I realized that even as a Priest I should know First Aid especially when low on mana and needing a little healing. ;)