How long have you played your class?

#1 - March 21, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thought it would be interesting to see how long people have played their class, i.e. priest or warrior, since I can be bit fuzzy and tend to get bored more often than not. I tend to play a different class each expansion. As right now - this is my 3rd alt ;( - yet having fun. However, I am a bit envious of the people who can just stick to one class. Would be interesting to see some replies!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - March 21, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Priest since launch (and even pre-launch). I have other classes too, but it's the one I return to and always think as my main.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#29 - March 21, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/21/2016 11:17 AMPosted by Lüffy
03/21/2016 11:16 AMPosted by Nethaera
Priest since launch (and even pre-launch). I have other classes too, but it's the one I return to and always think as my main.
Since Vanilla?

Yep and Alpha/Beta before that. My guild decided that since I had so much experience playing one that I would be needed in that role. I was hesitant at first (generally playing rogue in games) but really have come love the role over the years.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#282 - March 22, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/21/2016 11:22 AMPosted by Nethaera

Yep and Alpha/Beta before that. My guild decided that since I had so much experience playing one that I would be needed in that role. I was hesitant at first (generally playing rogue in games) but really have come love the role over the years.

Now I know why I love you.. You're a rogue at heart!!! :D <3

It's true. ;) I love the fantasy of the class. I was generally thief/assassin for D&D.

What spec do you play?

I started out as a Shadow/Disc hybrid in the earlier days. I'm Disc primarily now. It's my comfort zone and fits with what I enjoy doing. I usually do Shadow for off-spec.