What's your alignment?

#1 - March 16, 2016, 8:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
In terms of Lawful Evil, Chaotic Good, ETC ETC, where do you rank on the scale of things? Or try to be? Are you a neutral good person that generally tries to do the 'right' thing? Working with kings, but not feeling ruled by them? Or are you a chaotic evil and just want to burn everything to the (CENSORED) ground?

I myself am Chaotic Neutral. The best kind of proof I can provide is thus:
I don't give a damn about most things.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#106 - March 16, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My main character is Lawful Evil. Me? I guess Neutral Good is the closest I can figure.

I snagged this from another site for those wondering where they or their characters line up (I mean if you're going to ask, let's do this right!) -

Lawful Good (LG) creatures can be counted on to do the right thing as expected by society.

Neutral Good (NG) folk do the best they can to help others according to their needs.

Chaotic Good (CG) creatures act as their conscience directs, with little regard for what others expect.

Lawful Neutral (LN) individuals act in accordance with law, tradition, or personal codes.

Neutral (N) is the alignment of those who prefer to steer clear of moral questions and don’t take sides, doing what seems best at the time.

Chaotic Neutral (CN) creatures follow their whims, holding their personal freedom above all else.

Lawful Evil (LE) creatures methodically take what they want, within the limits of a code of tradition, loyalty, or order.

Neutral Evil (NE) is the alignment o f those who do whatever they can get away with, without compassion or qualms.

Chaotic Evil (CE) creatures act with arbitrary violence, spurred by their greed, hatred, or bloodlust.